AVP – Credit Finance – Solutions

Mid-Level | 5+ Years | 1 Opening | Chennai

Who we are?

Kaleidofin is a neobank for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.

In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Flourish, Omidyar Network and Blume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $8 million in seed and Series A funding.

The company won the Amazon AI Conclave award for Fintech, was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognised as India’s Most Innovative Wealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task Force Event.

With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.

To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site www.kaleidofin.com

Role and Responsibilities

This key role will report to the Head of Solutions and have high visibility at senior levels of the company including business heads and the CEO. You will need to work with a high degree of independence, ownership and collaboration with internal stakeholders across risk, analytics, and business teams. This is a role that is an exciting combination of credit and data analytics, so the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the credit risk and lending framework and at the same time able to work with and analyse data. In terms of responsibilities 60% of the focus is on managing credit initiatives and the remaining 40% on building relevant data models.

You will be responsible for the following:

  1. Responsible for managing credit related business initiatives of Kaleidofin
  2. Own Kaleido credit business stream – KiScore backed capital market transactions
  3. Collate, organize, analyze, filter & structure loan pool data received from partners
  4. Manage deal flows both at originator & investor ends
  5. Collaborate with various teams to execute transactions
  6. Spearhead creation of risk dashboards
  7. Analyze & present risk reports to stakeholders
  8. Responsible for managing Kaleidofin investments
  9. Work on waterfall modelling
  10. Embody Kaleidofin values and take the lead in establishing a strong culture within the team

Qualifications and Education Requirements

  1. MBA from a reputed college
  2. Min. 5 years of related work experience in credit/ risk & data science space
  3. In depth familiarity with excel & python language

Skills & personal attributes:

  1. At least 2+ years of experience in advanced analytics, statistical modelling, and machine learning
  2. Work experience in Banks, NBFCs or Fintech companies is preferred
  3. Best practice knowledge in credit risk – strong understanding of the full lifecycle from origination to debt collection.
  4. excellent written and oral communication skills.
  5. excellent interpersonal skills.
  6. ability to work on excels
  7. proven leadership ability
  8. exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
  9. keen attention to detail.
  10. ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.

If you fit the bill, write to me at hr@kaleidofin.com